Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Last Will and Testament

Okay, so I'm not gonna lie....I'm getting old so I figured I should get my matters in order sooner than later. So here it goes.

My Last Will and Testament


1. My fuzzy soccer ball
It would be a sin not to leave my favorite toy to the guy who introduced me to it in the first place, Gatsby Siftar. I bequeath my yellow spotted fleece soccer ball to him, despite the fact that he already has at least five of them, including a few of mine that I left at his house when I lived there for a short while. It will most certainly add to his toy collection, which could quite possibly be the largest in Rochester, NY.



2. My comfy bed
I know she
covets my bed, therefore I will leave it to Barkley Flaherty. She's an old dog and I know her aching bones will appreciate it. Plus, then she can have one bed for upstairs and one for downstairs.



3. My food and water dish
These items will be left to my cousin Baxter Cavalier because he is a horse and eats and drinks like one. (photo to come soon)



4. My leash
I have had the same leash since I was a puppy. I used to chew it when I went for walks, but somehow it's stood the test of time. I will leave this to my mommy so she'll always have something to remember me by. So help me god if she lets her next dog use it. I'll come back to haunt her if she does.






5. The tip of my tail
This will go to my grandma, since she still finds humor in the fact that my mommy cut it off the first time I almost died.







6. Any leftover milk bones, dog food or arthritis medicine

Seen here in my former dungeon, I leave my food, dog bones and arthritis medicine to my aunt Casey since I always eat hers when I'm visiting the spa at Grandma's house.






7. My brush, nail clippers and toothbrush - As my final wishes, I want these items to be burned so as to never torture another living soul again.

No comments:

Post a Comment