Thursday, March 18, 2010

I betcha didn't know....



Here's some fun facts about myself for my adoring fans.

1. I love cats. I've lived with many cats throughout my life and let me say, I think they are getting a bad rap. I've even been known to get them to wrestle.



2. I am a redneck. Not because I lived in Virginia, but because I only have about half of my teeth. Had my mommy known how important it was to brush my teeth when I was younger, maybe I wouldn't have had so many problems. I've had two dental surgeries totaling about $900. I'm down to about 12 teeth now.


3. I loved to chew as a puppy. Among the things I destroyed are at least a dozen pair of shoes, a couch and love seat, bathroom floor tiles, bike helmets, Birkenstocks, a bongo drum and anything else mommy was stupid enough to leave out...and that's all I can recall off the top of my head.


4. I have nine lives. In addition to surviving autoimmune hemolytic anemia, I almost choked to death when my choke collar got caught on my friend Midnight's jaw in a play fight and I was attacked by dogs twice. I've also fallen down the stairs quite a few times. Mommy said she's thought I was a goner a few times.


5. I'm deaf, not blind. Sometimes people ask my mommy if I'm blind because my eyes sort of let off a strange glow when the light hits them right, or whenever I allow myself to be subjected to flash photography. My sight is just fine. My hearing is a different story. I will sleep through a monsoon. Sometimes mommy can be home for 15 minutes before I wake up and realize it.



6. I may have a substance abuse problem.








7. My mommy once sent me to Long Island to live with one of her college roommates for a summer. About two weeks into my stay, my foster grandmother kicked me out. My mommy had to drive all the way down to Long Island to retrieve me. While we were there, we visited New York City where I rode the subway and saw Ziggy Marley and the Wailers for free in Central Park.

8. I look like a fox when I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment